It’s the end of your sales visit and you’re pretty sure you’ve just delivered the perfect presentation. Not only are you offering them the best price, product and service but you’re prepared for any objection they might come at you with.
Any good sales rep sees a sales opportunity behind every first call, but they should also be aware that the first 30 seconds are crucial in either securing or losing the attention of their prospect forever. Remember, having a positive attitude is 70% of the work into grabbing their attention.
Companies often create sales presentations for field sales reps as a support to their sales. But how well do they actually make them? What happens if they’re badly done? How can you make sure you close a sale with a winning presentation?
Consider this: in a few minutes you have an important meeting to close a sale. But did you realise that only 7% of our communication is verbal? What about the remaining 93%? How can you gain the confidence of the person in front of you and make that sale?